Find the perfect pontoon boat rentals for your next water experience.
1 - 18 of 595 listings
Take the party on the water with a pontoon rental.
Rent or a charter a pontoon boat for a leisurely cruising experience. A pontoon, also known as a "party barge," is a great option for a larger group to cruise the water, have a picnic, and enjoy quality time spent together. Pontoons have a wide, stable deck with a lot of space and railings, making it the perfect boat for entertaining a family. A sunny day paired with beautiful scenery and good company makes for the perfect day on the water. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, bachelorette or bachelor party, proposing to your soon-to-be significant other, or on a family vacation, a pontoon boat rental is the perfect venue.
Using GetMyBoat to rent your next pontoon.
Experiencing the water has never been easier thanks to GetMyBoat. GetMyBoat allows you to quickly search, compare prices, submit rental inquiries, and pay for your pontoon rental from the convenience of your phone or computer. We offer a secure platform for renters to facilitate a seamless rental transaction. For boat owners, we connect millions of renters to their boat and provide the security and safe checks on each rental transaction.
Search for the perfect experience now and book your dream day out on the water.
Things to consider for your pontoon rental so that you get the most out of your trip.
- Ask about the sound system and if it is Bluetooth compatible. The right playlist can elevate your pontoon trip to the next level from normal to awesome.
- Are you looking to have some snacks or a meal on the boat? Of course you are, so make sure to ask about coolers, BBQs, or any other amenities you need to feed your group.
- Check what types of water toys are included. You might want a lily pad to lounge in the water with groups, pool noodles, or even a paddleboard.
- Make sure you have the right size boat for your group. Make sure that the capacity of the group fits with the captain included.
- Planning to bring your family dog along for the adventure? Check with the owner to make sure the boat you're renting is pet friendly.
GetMyBoat customer reviews for Boat Rentals worldwide.
I definitely recommend taking a private boat, its well worth the money and a great way to see the places on your want list. Its also really nice to not be rushed at any of the sites because all of them are worth taking your time !!
Mark was an excellent captain. He was very attentive and communicative. Was prompt and on time. The boat was as advertised and the trip was fantastic. I would definitely use him again.
Amazing ride with Jeff! He was an incredible captain and very communicative.
Great Boat, Great Service. Will was so helpful! Highly Recommended!!
We had a "Most excellent time". There is a pirate ship docked in Estero bay, it was pleasant. we saw a few dolphins, lots of flying birds, albatross and such. bring plenty of water and hats and sunglasses!! It gets bright out on the water. lf you return late in the day, everyone is traveling through the "miserable mile" and it is very slow going. The boat was comfortable and we all had a very nice day. Nadia was extremely helpful in suggesting where to go where to avoid, bent over backwards to help us. We would definately rent again
we had an awesome experience, we were able to get 3 kids to enjoy a long boat ride.