Enjoy With Your Friends on This 12 Persons Zodiac N-ZO 760 Rigid Inflatable Boat Charter in Eivissa, Spain

13 bookings

Amazing 12 person  Zodiac N-ZO 760 rigid inflatable Boat charter ready to book out of Eivissa, Spain! Starting at €550 EUR per day and a preferred minimum rental of 1 day. There is plenty to see and do while out on the water like snorkeling and sightseeing the historic sites. Discover the gorgeous region of Eivissa and the city by the water. Whether for a family vacation or with friends, this is the perfect boat to just kick back and relax! Enjoy the sun and the comfort of this boat cruise. Get ready for a once in a lifetime tour where you chose the itinerary or let us help you craft the perfect boat tour. The boat is chartered with a captain for your convenience. This is the perfect boat to discover Eivissa, Spain. it is comfy and convenient to go to places only accessible by the water. Your departure will be from Eivissa and is nearby to many easy to access places. Boat Specifications: - Length: 7.60 meters - Capacity: 12 people - Sleeve: 3.05 meters - Motor: 300 hp - Year: 2017 Equipment: - Electric windlass - Sun awning - VHF - Gps-plotter - Refrigerator with drinks - Bathroom staircase - Stereo - Aft shower Prices: Per Day - May: €550 EUR - June: €665 EUR - July: €785 EUR - August: €785 EUR - September: €665 EUR - October: €550 EUR   If you wish to rent the boat without skipper, you will need: - Deposit a €1,500 EUR in cash or card - Have a minimum qualification License navigation - Hours: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm   If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.

Captain is optional.
You decide if you would like to book with or without a captain.
12 guests
Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs


We are a company dedicated to boat rentals, possessing a wide and varied fleet to surf beaches and beautiful and exclusive corners of Ibiza and Formentera.Our FleetOur fleet is very wide and varied, is composed of a large selection of boats, where you will find the one that best suits what you are looking for a wonderful and unforgettable vacation.First, we have perfect boat to spend a day exploring various coves and visiting the remotest most popular places as well as characterizing the islands of Ibiza and Formentera.On the other hand, has the option to spend an unforgettable week in a sailboat, ideal for those who are lovers of sailing. Thus, you can discover all the secrets in store islands and enjoy the scenery and sunsets firsthand.

Check Availability

May 2021
June 2021
July 2021
  • Select a date to check availability.

Features & Details

  • Life jackets/required safety gear
  • Wheel steering
  • Bimini
  • Licensing Required
  • Outboard Engine
  • Autopilot
  • CD Player
  • Chart Plotter
  • Single Engine
  • Fuel type: Gas
  • Fuel type: Diesel

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions to the departure location when you make a booking.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

50% refund up to 30 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

Cancellation Policy: - If the customer decides to cancel the reservation, this must be done at least two months (60 calendar days) prior to the planned rental date. In this case we will make a refund of 80 % of the total amount of the reservation, the remaining 20 % is for administrative costs.  - If the customer delays the cancellation more than the aforementioned time period, but communicates it at least one month (30 calendar days) before the planned trip, we will make a refund of 50 % of the total amount of the reservation. - If it cancellation is not done within the limit of a month (30 calendar days) before the planned trip, we will not issue any refund. Additional Fees: Fuel Skipper: €165 day Skis, wake board, pneumatic 1'80, donuts, €30 day Paddel surf € 50 day

Similar Listings

Real reviews from happy GetMyBoaters.

131,745+ reviews

4.8 out of 5!