Creating an offer allows you to customize your rental experience for potential customers. Below are instructions on how to create an offer from an inquiry and how to create an offer from a booking request.
How to Create an Offer from a Booking Request
After you receive a booking request, you have three options:
- You can accept the booking request
- You can decline the booking request
- If you are declining because you or your watercraft is unavailable, please update this in your GetMyBoat calendar so you don’t receive inquiries on these dates.
- You can create a custom offer
A custom offer allows you to adjust dates, adjust pricing, offer discounts, adjust the number of passengers, and confirm or change your security deposit.
To create an offer, please follow these steps:
- Open the booking request and click Create an Offer. Enter details including price, time period, date, whether or not the boat will be captained, and the number of passengers. You can also include a message to the renter with terms, tips, or other details.
- Click the Create Offer button in this window to send the offer to the renter.
That’s it! It takes less than a minute to create an offer or respond back. The renter has 48 hours to accept the offer, decline the offer, or message you with any questions about the offer.
Have any other questions? Please contact us at email@example.com, and we'd be happy to assist you.